We provide highly skilled and experienced massage therapists, based in Marylebone, London.
Charterhouse Clinic is easy to get to, with access from Baker Street, Edgware Road and Marylebone Tube Stations.
The term “Holistic” derives from the Ancient Greek word “holos,” which means “whole.”
Holistic Massage is an individual treatment in which the client is treated as a whole, taking into account their physical body, as well as their emotional and spiritual wellbeing. The appropriate pressure and massage techniques – subtle energy work, holds, effleurage, petrissage, deep tissue work, joint mobilization and stretching – are determined and adapted to the client’s particular needs.
Holistic Massage relieves physical, mental and emotional stress, encourages the body’s natural healing, invigorates the body systems and improve their functioning – It balances the entire body as a whole.
Benefits of Holistic Massage Therapy:
• Improves circulation – delivering oxygen and nutrients to the body and assisting the removal of waste products, speeding up healing after injury and enhancing recovery.
• Reduces pain, stiffness and muscle fatigue as well as muscle tension.
• Relieves stiff joints and improve the range of joint mobility. Beneficial for arthritis and rheumatism.
• Improves the immune system functioning.
• Increases energy levels.
• Improves sleeping patterns, combats insomnia and fatigue.
• Promotes deep relaxation reducing anxiety and depression, creating a sense of wellbeing.
• Stress relief – benefiting the mind, emotions and body.
• Releases blocked energy along with emotional issues.
• Improves the condition of the skin and its regeneration.
• Helps to improve ribcage mobility and the mechanics of breathing.
• Stimulates the peristalsis action of digestion and helps to alleviate constipation.
• Increases the elimination of toxins in the body.
• Creates a postural awareness.